Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm working on it....

I am working on my blog trying to make my own layout for it. I just can't stay up late like I used too! Life here has been busy. Aside from a major computer crash at work the kids have reached the "I'm bored." stage of summer vacay. So Tuesday, to combat the "I bored" blues we made cards for the Prairie Fairies challenge this week. Number one son made his on his own, but got some help with the sentiment.(Sons are not allowed to touch my computer) Number Two Son coloured his own picture and made executive decisions on where to put what.
Chantilly Lace - Image"the 50's Sweethearts" from the Greeting Farm

Number Two Son's Creation
Number One Son's Creation - Sugar and Spice and everything nice


1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous mama! Tell the kids their cards are fabby too!


    xoxox
    the prairie fairy

    ReplyDelete