Saturday, July 31, 2010

If it ain't broke don't fix it....

I have been struggling with designing my own background for my blog, and I have come to realize that somethings are better left alone. Once upon a time I had a blog and was able to make simple changes to it and it was easy. Now it has to be difficult. I can't say that what I have is exactly what I wanted. The title isn't centered and I don't like how my picture repeats itself but I am not a computer programmer.

In case you are wondering the photo/background image, is the river outside my back door. Some of you may recognize it. It was a hazy day out, I think there had been some ditch burning. I really like the muted orange of the sunset.

I don't have any pictures of myself, as I am usually the one behind the camera and the most recent ones taken of me are my friends and I in Key West. We have decided what happens in Key West stays in Key West. So I posted one of the few pictures that I have of grandma, great grandma and myself, mom is in there too. Four generations. My cousin Kim and I are the only ones who have pictures like that, as Great Grandma passed away long before my youngest cousins were born.

This June I took some pictures of my cousin who just graduated high school. She was in a rush and I made her get dressed up because I would miss her grad. We took the pictures in under 20 minutes. I hope you enjoy my beautiful cousin.






No comments:

Post a Comment